"Going wild - Bandhavgarh Baghira darshan, June 2013" was my first wildlife photography trip.
"Baghira" gave us wonderful "Darshans" as the name implied.....
I got a lot of scintillating experiences in field - both forest knowledge n photography.
The most recognized wildlife photography trip organizer of Eastern India -
"Going Wild" gave us the chance to feel the wilderness in the charming jungle of Bandhvgarh.
I may rate these point by point (out of 10)
1. Accommodation and food - 9.5/10
2. Transport arrangement - 9/10
3. Safari arrangement - 8.5/10
4. arrangement of skilled drivers in safaries - 10/10 (most important thing during a jungle safari)
5. photographic experience - 8.5/10
6. Service/guidance of Goingwild Executive - 9/10
7. Affordability/costing - 8.5/10
Overall it was an awesomely memorable wildlife trip. Short but never-ending. In one word - I went with "Going wild"...on and after the trip I have " Gone Wild ". Hope I shall go wild to wilder with "Going wild" in future trips....
Thanks to tour manager Soumyajit Nandy and all his co-managers. Wishing going wild to be one of the best Professional Wildlife photo tour organization in India very soon.
- Rupam Chatterjee
Joined the Bandhavgarh Baghira Darshan trip and I'l always cherish those memories in the wilderness with GoingWild. All the arrangements including accomodation, guide n driver for the safaris were the best one could avail. And special thanks to Soumyajit da.
Wish Goingwild to go wilder trip by trip ;) Hope to join in the upcoming trips...