The Pench Tiger Reserve is located in the Seoni and Chindwara districts of southern Madhya Pradesh, in the southern reaches of the Satpura Range bordering Maharashtra. Divided by river Pench into nearly two equal parts, the magnificent land of Rudyard Kipling's "Jungle Book" will surely cast a spell on you. The park has extremely rich flora and fauna. Predominantly a teak forest, the park has excellent visibility as teak trees are thin. Tiger is the main attraction of this park, however this magnanimous expanse shelters over 250 resident and migratory birds, Leopards, Indian wolves, Sloth Bears, Dholes, Nilgai, Gaur etc.
To behold the hypnotic beauty of this "Photographers' Heaven" travel with us, book your seats now, keep clicking.
Tour cost is Rs 33,990/- per participant (Indian Nationals).
PS: The tour cost is as per prevailing Forest Department tourism charges. Any increment by the Department in those rates will reflect as an addition to the tour cost.
Tour cost includes:
- All open top gypsy safaris with maximum 4 pax in a gypsy
- All stay in AC rooms on twin-sharing basis
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All park entry fee, guide charges, still camera charges, gypsy and driver charges
- Services of a dedicated naturalist and wildlife photographer for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant’s home town to Pench and back travel expenses
- Transfer between Pench and the nearest airport / railhead / bus stand, however we will be happy to assist you on that if required
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 120 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 121 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 120 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.