Bandhavgarh needs little introduction when we are talking about Tigers in India. Located in Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh state, Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve boasts of one of the highest tiger densities in India.The park, coupled with its unique ecosystem, very healthy big cat density and a very good inter-connectivity of vehicle tracks help increase the chances of sighting a tiger many folds compared to a lot of other parks in India.This has made the park a popular destination for wildlife lovers who seek the chance of a sighting of this majestic cat in the wild. Such was the popularity of this park that at one point of time Charger (a dominant male tiger) and Sita (one of the most photographed tigress in wild) became common household names!
Tour cost per Indian participant is Rs. 33,990/-
Contact us for the pricing details for Foreign nationals.
PS: The tour cost is as per prevailing Forest Department tourism charges. Any increment by the Department in those rates will reflect as an addition to the tour cost.
Tour cost includes:
- All open top gypsy safaris with maximum 4 participants per vehicle
- All stay in AC rooms on twin sharing basis
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All park entry fee, guide charges, still camera charges, gypsy and driver charges
- Service of a dedicated professional wildlife photographer and naturalist
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Transfer to/from Bandhavgarh from/to the nearest airport/railhead/bus stand, however we will be happy to assist you on that if required
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 120 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 121 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 120 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.